Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vacation

Here I was, all ready to go on Vacation... a few days of sun, sand, and crystal blue water. Something I have had in at least 5 years. I was packed, the plane was chartered, and I had even convinced Snake-Eyes... 5 days in the Islands...

Of course, the LAST time Snake-Eyes and I tried to vacation together, we ended up faking our death, and rescuing our friends... so I should have known better. I really should of. JUST as we were leaving, that idiotic agent, Snapdragon comes up to me, and gives me an Intelligence report that I pretty much HAVE to look into. Sure, she's not one of ours. Sure, she worked for the Enemy up until a month ago, but dammit, she had Hotel Sierra Information that requires SOMEONE look into it, and since she brought it to me, I guess I get volunteered. Another set of Leave days gone...

No comments: