Saturday, April 12, 2008

Oh Wow oh Wow!

Hey ya'll. Shana here again. I actually have something to write about tonight. Would you believe that Sci-Fi was spotted going out with a GIRL? I know, amazing isn't it... Our Lovable geek might just have found someone, or so the Scuttlebutt goes. Some Greenshirts saw him cuddling with a woman, than leaving the Base with the same woman. All I can say is GO Sci-Fi!

It's about time someone saw through his persona, and saw the good guy that is inside him... now, if I can just find out who it is, all will be right with the world... well, as best they can be, what with people with different brains inside their heads... I got lucky, I guess. My brain is still in my body, or my body and brain are still together, or whatever.

Back to Sci-Fi... The woman is a pilot, supposedly, and with only a few female pilots on the team, it should narrow things down, but she was also described as a Red head... and I can only think of one, but Wraith is the Ice Queen, would she melt for Sci-Fi? I just don't see it... It would be good for both of them, but... No. Can't be here. Have to check with Mainframe, have him check the Records, and see if we got any new pilots assigned lately.... Oh wait, hell... it COULD be Wraith, now that I think about it... did anyone check to see if her body was still being run by her mind? Another thing to look into... Life is starting to suck with this mindswap crap... Someone figure out how to reverse it, and FAST!

2 comments:

Seymour Fine said...

Dearest Shana,

As for who you are referring to, I can neither confirm nor deny you accusations. Is she a pilot? Is she an Ice Queen? Is she human?

Possibly. Likely. Hypothetically.

If the theoretically concluded guess that you have made is accurate, I assure you that I would hope that the said person is still in control of her mind and heart and not inflicted by the recent mindswap.

If that was the case... Well, I am not sure how I can react. Alas, I have said too much that can be too risky for others to read. Including the implied person.

Scarlett said...

Seymour,

I have checked, your Ice Queen is not affected by the mind swap. She knows all her secret access codes.

Just thought I'd lay your mind at ease. Congradulations.

Shana